Friday, October 16, 2020

Some More Sonic Stuff

 

Sonic characters have been all I've been drawing lately, idk why, don't ask.



 

Mephiles. Did I spell that right? you know what, I don't care anymore. 

 


Why is Knuckles waaaaay off to the side?

 


I hate Sonic's hands here



This is something I inked. Inking is just outlining something u drew with a pen.

 



Here's TaNGlE.



I actually like this one just a little.



Why is Sonic OFF TO THE SIDE?

 































































































































































































































































Sonic stuff is cool, go check him out. And watch the movie. But not the old trailer. that was pretty bad, and that's saying something coming from me......

 

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment